Natalie

Natalie

Sunday, January 29, 2012

A night with Ty...

Although I'm probably just biased, Joe and I seriously have the cutest, funniest, smartest, almost 4 year old nephew on the planet. On Friday night, Joe and I stayed the night with Tyler. There was not a dull moment with this kid...he had us laughing the whole night! I wanted to jot down a few of his cute comments so I don't forget! He is growing so fast and I want to cherish all the "sweetness" he has right now!!

Funny moments/cute comments:

At dinner, Ty runs up to Joe and yells: "Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Dad!" - Then proceeds to sit down and quietly say "you just look so much like my dad!"

Also at dinner, out of no where Ty says: "Nationwide is on your side!" In the perfect tune as the commercial.

To me in the evening, while curled up on the couch watching a movie, Ty says: "Auntie, you sound so much like my mom." And then he said it a second time during story time.

Having a conversation with Tyler about anniversaries. I say, "Tyler, you were born just before auntie and uncles first anniversary." Ty says "Anniversary? What's thaaaat?" I proceed to try to explain and he says "well my parents just had a wedding, not anniversary." I continue to try to explain and then say, "And grandma and grandpa have anniversaries too...you should ask them." Tyler says, "do they have like 7?" And I say "more like 33, Ty." And he says, "or maybe one hundred forty three..." We laugh!

Tyler also explained to me exactly how they made pancakes, as I was making them for breakfast. He was so helpful in the kitchen. He says, "Auntie I can even crack eggs." Since I'm unfamiliar with their kitchen, thank goodness he was around, he showed me EXACTLY where everything was! This kid is so smart!!! He also informed me that the blueberries should be used to make smiley faces on our pancakes. So cute!

Another cute comment was when we asked about the red mark on Tyler's face. He says "sometimes people just steer me in the wrong direction and I run into things!"

Ahhh, we just love him!! Here's some cute pics from our evening and morning! So much fun!



 Smile!!
 Silly pic!
 Auntie and Ty taking a pic!!!
 Love this boy!
 Cute, Cute boy!
Our smiley cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment