Natalie

Natalie

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let it SNOW...Let it SNOW...Let it SNOW!

Ahh, SNOW...I just LOVE it!! There is something so calm about it. I love how it makes me feel so excited, so much like a kid! Last night the anticipation of the storm was killing me...I had to check outside every 5 or so minutes in hopes the snow would start. I even stayed up until after midnight, dying to see some snowfall before I went to bed!! When I woke up at 5am, I was thrilled to look outside and see everything covered in a thick, white blanket. How beautiful!!! Oh, how beautiful...

Around 9am we headed out for a walk...our first stop, Starbucks! Thank goodness for the Starbucks employees that still made it in...we were thankful for our hot cup of joe! With coffees in hand, we proceeded to walk, and walk, and walk. I swear walking is WAY more fun in the snow. We travelled about 3 miles, found some wonderful patches of un-tracked snow...have I mentioned how much I LOVE the snow! Here's some pics from our walk...I'm thinking we'll have another one later this afternoon!















No comments:

Post a Comment