Natalie

Natalie

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Me and My Girl!

 My Little Cuddle Bug!
 Look at this sweet face!
Beautiful Kitty!


More and more, Lucy is becoming an increasingly sociable and loving cat! She seems to have more of the stereotypical "cat" personality. I'd like to think it's because she is just growing up and maturing, but I actually think it's because we've been gone so much and she is sucking up so we don't leave anymore!! Hah!

Despite her quirkyness, she's still my little girl and she's so much fun to have around. I love days off (and so does she!) because we get our special bonding time! I try explaining to Joe, that she really IS loveable, but he never really "sees" it. I guess it's her and my little secret. I thought these pics were fun and wanted to share!! The first one, Joe actually took, so he did get to witness her being sweet!

She's a fun little companion!



No comments:

Post a Comment