Natalie

Natalie

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun Photos - Week in Review!

This week has been a bit of a doozy and I still owe my "blog followers" the to be continued post from our trip! Well, you aren't going to get that post today, but here's a few pics from the last week that hopefully you will enjoy. 

First off, last Friday we traded in our Mitsubishi Outlander for a Mazda3. While this was a SUPER emotional process for me, now that the car is "out of sight, out of mind" I am recovering quite well and enjoying the much smaller car payment AND cheaper gas! Looks like this new car is going to get us over 30 miles per gallon. YAY! (And I do love that it's black...that was one thing I loved about the Mit.)

 Bye Bye Mit!
Hello, Mazda3

Secondly, on Sunday, I had my very first tennis match and I WON!! But let me tell you, OUCH! I am still feeling my sore buns, thighs, and knees today, and it's been 5 days! Haha! Even though I am in good shape due to all my running, it is nothing like the side to side movements of tennis...and boy do I feel it! It also didn't help that I was sick, so my body was already feeling pooey! The set scores were 6-4 and 7-5. The match took over two hours, with 75% of the games doing to deuce 2! It took forever...but I got the "W" so I'm thrilled. (We all know I hate to lose!)

Here I am before my match!

Thirdly, yesterday I got to meet Kate's new addition! What a cutie!! We had such a fun afternoon playing with this little one! Doesn't take long for pups to get worn out. I think we are all in LOVE with this precious little one and can't wait to see her grow. 

 How cute is this face?!?!?
All tuckered out!

And lastly, here's a cute pic of my little cuddle bug Lucy! She gets jealous if I leave her out. 


HAPPY FRIDAY!!! And Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment