Natalie

Natalie

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to...NO NO NO...Santa Claus CAME to town!

Yep, that's right! Santa was here! For the second year in a row, Joe and I had the joy of playing Santa and Mrs. Claus at the Tacoma Lawn Tennis Club's Santa Breakfast. I felt so much joy as I watched the little kids come see Santa - they LOVE him. It was so sweet watching kids give Santa the lists they made, giving him hugs, asking about what kinds of cookies he likes, and wanting to hear his "Ho Ho Ho's!" It brought back all the fond memories I have of believing in Santa. I remember leaving cookies, trying my hardest NOT to fall asleep so that I could actually see him, wondering how he made it to all the houses, and thinking how amazing it was that he brought me exactly what I wanted for Christmas! Oh, the days of believin'. I can't wait to repeat those traditions with our kids someday. This year we decided to make a visit to mom and dads! Had to make the best of the suit rental!! We also got to visit Kate and her niece, Courtney (who's visiting from Australia). Not sure what Courtney thought of us...haha!! I must say, I think I pulled off the Christmas moo-moo okay. Here's a few pics of the fun!








Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment