Natalie

Natalie

Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's time again...

I totally know it's repetitive of me to say I'm going to be better at getting my posts up, but let the repetitiveness continue! HA! At least it seems like every time I say it, I do get a few posts up before I go missing again.

The problem with letting so much time pass is that I never know where to start again! I have heaps and heaps of pictures (I definitely don't have a problem with taking those), but where to start?!? I could go chronologically, but because I'm random, I'm going to just post whatever my little heart desires!

Today, we are going back to April 15th! Tax day, you ask?!? NOPE...my sissy's baby shower! I was set on the idea of doing a themed shower. Being sucked in by Pinterest, how could I be any less creative - I had to do something "cool". I went with the "Ready to Pop" theme and I think I pulled it off quite well! Here's some pics for you to decide...

The Full Display

 So many beautiful gifts!
 All things "pop"! (Hope you can read the tags)








 So many people there to celebrate!
 Hosting is a lot of work, but so much fun!
 Love my Sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment